AquaMeds Medicated Koi Fish Food: Medi-Koi
Medicated Fish Food Information
Medi-Koi Medicated Fish Food
- Has 4 powerful medications to help your pond fish fight tough bacterial
& fungus infections such as fin rot, mouth rot, body sores & others.
- So appetizing even sick fish can't resist it
- Slow sinking food to reach sick fish on the pond bottom
- Tested annually on sick pond fish by thousands of pond keepers across
the US with excellent results
- Packaged in zip seal, vapor locked, stand-up foil bags to ensure
At what temperature should I feed this medicated diet?
Medi-Koi is rich in protein, including shrimp & fish meal. It should not be
offered to fish with temperatures averaging under 59º F. If a fish is suffering
a bacterial infection in colder water, place the fish in quarantine & gradually
warm the water to at least 59º F & feed Medi-Koi.
Krill meal, fish meal, plant protein, shrimp meal, dried brewers yeast,
immunostimulant (Beta 1, 3 Glucan), spirulina, monsodium phosphate, salt,
manganese proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, iron
proteinate, cobalt proteinate, calcium carbonate, sodium selenite, choline
chloride, stabilized vitamin C, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, dl-
tocopheryl acetate (viatamin E supplement), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin
supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex
(source of vitamin K activity), folic acid, thiamine momnitrate, pyridoxine,